Southeast Michigan Laptop Repair Services
BienTek's Southeast Michigan laptop repair services include: Virus Removal, Data Recovery, LCD Screen Replacement, DC Jack Repair, and Apple Mac Repair.
- LCD Screen Replacement
- DC Power Jack Repair
- Data Recovery Services
- Keyboard Replacement
- Headphone Jack Repair
- Virus Removal, Spyware Removal, Adware Removal
- Upgrades for your hard drive and memory (RAM)
- Mac products serviced include Macbook, iMac, and Macbook Pro
Southeast Michigan Laptop Keyboard Replacement
When your laptop's keyboard starts to lose buttons, or the buttons just stick or don't register, it may be time to replace the keyboard. BienTek can quickly swap out your laptop or netbook's aging keyboard for a new one.
Depending on the situation, we may recommend the following:
- A new keyboard
- A diagnostic and functionality inspection to ensure that the problem is indeed the keyboard, and that the problem is resolved when your new keyboard is installed
- System stability diagnostics that check for additional underlying problems
Apple Mac Repair
BienTek provides LCD screen replacement, hard drive diagnostics & replacement, memory upgrades, data recovery, and other services from a tech experienced with Apple Macintosh products, including MacBook Pros, MacBooks, PowerBooks, iBooks, iPads, iPhones, iPods, Mac Minis, iMacs, and Mac Pros. Service area and availability for Apple products is currently limited due to high demand.
Windows and Mac users: give us a call at 734-237-1864 to discuss your laptop repair needs - we hope we can help!
Southeast Michigan Laptop Jack Repair
Does your laptop no longer charge properly, or not stay powered on? Unless the issue is a battery, loose or broken laptop jack connections can be the cause of non-charging laptops and netbooks. When your Laptop's DC jack has a loose connection, it's time to repair or replace it. BienTek can help. Broken Laptop DC Jacks / power jacks are usually one of the first hardware components to fail in laptops we service in Michigan.
Your laptop or netbook may need DC jack repair if it...
- shuts off without warning
- only runs off of the battery
- has a loose jack connection or requires you to hold in the power jack
- switches between battery and external power
- emits sparks
Why do laptop DC jacks break? Some laptops are much more fragile than others, but in general the power cords are often tugged on or tripped over, causing failure over time. Since laptop jacks protrude outside of the laptop, they are often the first component to receive the burden of impacts.