Apply: Computer Techs Needed for Onsite Computer Repair Jobs in Michigan
Dec 10 2013: Independent Contractor - Onsite Field Technician (job description below)
BienTek LLC hires IT contractors in Michigan - independent technicians & small businesses - to perform computer repair services onsite (or pick-up) and IT services. When your business partners with BienTek, we provide you with job opportunity notifications by email, and you can choose whether to accept each one on a case-by-case basis. We're looking for 1099 contractors, not employees.
Techs are needed in: Troy, Royal Oak, Warren, Southfield, Canton, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Novi, Northville, Lansing, Brighton, and West Bloomfield, MI. Other Michigan cities are also considered - especially in Southeast Michigan.
* You run your own business (or are part of a small business).
* You can provide references of your business's recent customers.
* You have your own car, laptop, and tools.
* You are located in Michigan.
Having multiple specializations is a plus, since no training is provided.
* Virus Removal (usually without formatting the computer)
* Server Repair and Migrations
* Data recovery (from formatted drives, drives with bad sectors; cloning hard drives; etc)
* Laptop repair (including laptop hardware diagnostics)
* Apple Mac repair
* Computer networking (including small business site evaluation & consultation, network design, cable installation, wireless setup & diagnostics)
* Home theater installation
* Point of sale system installation & repair
You are applying for eligibility to accept jobs as a subcontractor (you are not applying to become an employee). Due to the nature of onsite computer repair jobs, a background check is required of all technicians. (This is performed at our expense by a screening agency.)